BUT!!! That's not to say that I have not been writing... I HAVE!!! Here, let me catch you up on all the things I have been doing in my writerly life:
- I dubbed 2013 "The Year of Rejection"! (I was going to post about that closer to Jan. 1st...)
- I FINISHED my story, "High Priestess of Roadkill" AND sent it off to be published!
- It was rejected, but there were some helpful comments that came with that rejection
- I have sent it to two friends for critique
- I am working on two new stories:
- "Why I HATE Dragons!" (working title)
- The Birth of Squid Shoes: A Cautionary Tale
- I have started research on a Secret Project... (Oooooooooo!)
- After working on a map and timelines for Tech Forsaken (maybe working title?), my Jurispherian novel, I have set it aside. I got lots of very helpful critiques from my friends, but I was getting waaaaaaay too bogged down and need some time away from it. I plan to pick it back up again in March.
I'm also going to give myself a specific day of the week to post to this blog. So since today is Monday, that is the day it will be! (I thought this through quite a lot... can't you tell?)
Postings every Monday! Aaaaaaaaand GO!!!